Feb 28, 2011

A little bit of selflessness, please!

by Emily Johnson

Ok ladies, I am sure you are all too familiar with the five minute deep thrusting, grunting session, which too quickly ends in a contently twitching man and an unsatisfied woman, and the men that think this kind of behavior is perfectly acceptable.
I implore you to seriously question this. What's happening here? Who raised these men to be so selfish? Shame on their mothers and the sequential women in their lives who put up with this bullshit and let it go on for so long, unchecked! This kind of behavior from a teenage boy is one thing, but a man in his late 20's and 30's to behave so childishly is unacceptable. It is up to us to take a stand and demand a bit more respect and fairness in the bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, tennis court... anywhere and everywhere!

Sex with a selfish man is both degrading and a complete and utter waste of time. Why would a woman go back for more of this senselessness when she can so easily and effortlessly please herself? Are there women out there that think THIS is what sex should be about? That it is your duty as a female to get the man off and then lie there, unsatisfied? Staring at a man who has just released his load and is now so obviously unwilling to put any effort into pleasing you is diabolically outlandish! In fact, I would almost petition for this to be an illegal act of sexual misconduct. Ten years to life... no sex, you selfish prick. 




Where did these men go wrong? Have they simply had the misfortune of sleeping with women who are too meek and undesiring to share in the ecstasy they are experiencing? So these men have just somehow made it through their sexual years thinking that all women want is to please them and then jump up to make them tea? I'm confused. They can't possibly think this, this must come down to some sort of selfishly rationalized absurdity. However, if this really is a problem of ignorance and miscommunication, it is up to the women who have been the victims of this atrocity to stand up and put a stop to this once and for all. Women should not be taking this 'lying down', or on their knees for that matter. Perhaps this is an issue of fear, ah yes, the terrible tragedy of 'fear of the pussy'. Perhaps these men are just at a loss with what to do with us... which again, it is our duty as women to educate and eradicate this problem at the source. As always ladies, education is our friend. To withstand this is to say; we don't matter, our needs aren't as important, or we are not as sexual of beings as our male counterparts - which is of course ridiculous. Women love sex just as much as men, love experiencing all the joys of being brought to climax and reciprocating in return.

A man who is a selfless lover is a grand commodity indeed,and when found, hard to let go of. However, this all too often forces us into direct contradictions with our sense of better judgement as we tend to let these men get away with just about anything, letting the orgasm outweigh any other negative attribute they may posses. Therefor, if we can create better, more selfless lovers, we would have to put up with less bullshit, which would in-better the lives of women, and in turn men everywhere... this would lead to a higher quality of life for everyone and perhaps world peace would be quick to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14/3/11

    As a man who grew up in a ridiculously sheltered environment, my first explanation of sex was my buddy telling me that "you gotta put your thingy in their thingy!" And that was pretty much all I knew until I actually fucked for the first time. I remember my first experiences between the sheets, they were the typically awkward moments of trying to get our clothes off before I came in less than a minute. It didn't get much better over the next few years, and I remember many embarrassing moments of sexual ineptitude. I had no idea how to actually please a woman, and it took several years of bad relationships and a few drunken hookups to finally start to understand the big picture.
    Honestly at this point in my life, I don't even enjoy an orgasm unless the girl I'm with has one too. I thoroughly enjoy the flirting and foreplay, and watching her gradually get worked up into a frenzy of pleasure. I'm not saying I'm some sort of casanova, but I'm definitely better than the average insecure, selfish dude. One of my gay friends asked me once if I like eating pussy. Hell yes! I love the feeling of a woman gyrating and moaning while I bring her to climax with my tongue, fingers, and cock. I would rather not even cum until she does first...her climax is like a puzzle I want to figure out...what makes her hot, what she doesn't respond too, what she can't get enough of. I spent years feeling like I didn't know how to please a woman, feeling ashamed that things didn't work out. Now it's really not that big a deal to make her have just as much fun as me. I learned to pay attention, BREATHE, and most importantly just enjoy watching her thoroughly love the experience. Even if I don't come, it's still so much fun to share a mutually good sexual experience.
    To the ladies who read this, thank you for putting up with the bullshit that it takes to find a man who can please you in bed just as much as you please him. We really are out there, and we're not all asshole frat boys. Please don't lose your faith in us, even though a man who knows his way around a womans body is probably a rare commodity in todays society. Thanks for reading this!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete